Alcohol Concern develops and manages projects that build the capacity of the sector, encourage good practice in the field and create and promote better solutions to tackle alcohol problems.
Presently Alcohol Concern manages these four projects:
- Youth policy project
- Alcohol chronic disease project
- Sexual health and alcohol project
- Treatment resistant clients initiative
Alcohol Concern also has a dedicated office in Wales:
Information on individual projects is available on the project pages.
Previous projects run by Alcohol Concern have included Embrace, SMART Recovery, HubCAPP (Hub of Commissioned Alcohol Projects and Policies), Family training project, education and prevention, peer education in prisons, networking distant neighbours, and alcohol training for youth workers.
- Youth Alcohol Advertising Council spring report
- AC Cymru conference 6 September 2012: Willing consumers? Alcohol marketing and how to challenge it
- Full to the brim? Outlet density and alcohol-related harm - report