Making a donation to Alcohol Concern is simple. Choose your way to donate from the list below
Thanking our supporters is a top priority of ours, so when making a donation, please make sure we have your full name and contacts details.
Giving a donation
There are three ways you make a donation. Send a cheque, make a bank transfer or donate through JustGiving.
- Send a cheque made payable to Alcohol Concern to Mariah Bush, Office Manager, Alcohol Concern, Suite B5, West Wing, New City Cloisters, 196 Old Street, London EC1V 9FR.
- Organise a bank transfer using Alcohol Concern’s details Account: 00019271 Sort: 40-52-40. Please give your full name as a reference and email to let us know it is on its way. email@example.com.
- Donate online with Virgin Money Giving or JustGiving, just click either of the logos and be taken through to their site.
Are you eligible for gift aid? Click here to download our gift aid form.
Promises of support month after month help Alcohol Concern plan for the future. Set up a standing order with your bank or give through Justgiving or Virgin Money Giving.
- Visit your bank or login into your internet banking to set up a standing order. You will need Alcohol Concern’s bank details. Account: 00019271 Sort: 40-52-40
- Click the JustGiving logo above and select the tab monthly donation and follow the instructions.
If you're eligible for gift aid, be sure to download our gift aid form.
Giving in Memory
Alcohol Concern is grateful for the donation it receives in memory of loved ones. Click here to read more about giving in memory.
Giving a significant gift
Making sense of alcohol is our organisational mission. Supporters wanting to give a significant gift towards our work will be welcomed to a meeting to talk about the ways their donation can make a difference. Please call or email Emily Robinson, Director of Campaigns and Fundraising to set a date to meet. 020 7566 9809 firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaving a legacy
If you are considering leaving a gift in your will to Alcohol Concern and would like to discuss how the money would be spent, please call Emily Robinson, Director of Campaigns and Fundraising on 020 7566 9809 or email email@example.com.