In this section you will find information about alcohol units and how to calculate how much you are drinking, as well as information on the harm that alcohol can cause. 

There is also help and support available if you are worried about your own or someone else's drinking.

Woman's face
Affected by alcohol?

If you are concerned about your own drinking or worried about a family member or friend, we hope you will find the information on these pages useful, but if you need help or advice, you should call the national drink helpline - Drinkline - on 0300 123 1110.